Monday, August 17, 2009

Team Lipstick Pride

After a boat trip to Westbrook, CT this weekend, I arrived back in NYC last night to see that Team Lipstick turned out another fantastic race performance in Harriman, NY. I'm so proud to say I coach this team and excited to think about how for many of these women, this is their first season of racing. I see many of them becoming known in the tri community as someone to watch and I hope they realize they motivate me as much as I try to motivate them. I just spent an hour on the bike trainer so I can keep up when I get back outside!

2 comments:

baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
baker said...

Your team is great! I really loved the enthusiasm of everyone after the race Sunday during the awards ceremony. I even gave the gals a shout out on my race blog www.beyonddefeat.com. See you at the next one!