Thursday, June 11, 2009

Five things to do while tapering

1) Clean out my makeup drawer. There are things in there from the '90s and I'm not going back to the grunge look anytime soon. 
2) Watch the entire three weeks of Giro D'Italia. This would definitely put things into perspective.
3) Sit on a bench in Central Park and critique every runner's and cyclist's form as they pass by. C'mon, you know you do it, too!
4) Have a 2nd, 3rd, 4th cup of coffee, coffee, COFFEE!!!!
5) Get on the subway, head to a neighborhood I rarely visit and be a tourist in the greatest city in the world. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the giro of italy? I was at morbegno (started) and in Milan (near finish line) ... it's possible you see me on tv :)

Coffee? ohhh ... I love cappuccino ... do you know and like? :)

Jenn Place said...

I did see most of it. What a great race! I'm envious you got to see it live.

Yup, I'm a fan of all things caffeine.

Claire said...

you`re going to have to remind me about this sometime mid October :)

Good luck this weekend champ !