Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hope this isn't an omen for what my day is going to be like

I'm sitting here enjoying my Sunday morning coffee and my little cat Linus jumps up onto my lap and pukes right on me. What it lacked in volume, it more than made up for in propulsion. There was even a burp behind it for good measure. I think he was even more freaked out by this unexpected burp/vom than I was because as soon as it happened, he ran and hid under the bed. It was actually quite funny and cute, if that's possible for anyone to imagine. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burping cats are definitively cute!

Welcome to the blogger World, Jenn. I had no idea you're such a good and funny writer:-)

Jenn Place said...

Haha! You would think that's cute! Thanks for the compliment...or is it complement...? ;-)